Monday, September 5, 2011

One Month Post-Op

As of today, it's been one month from my surgery. I finally cleared the infection (after three rounds of antibiotics!) and can breathe pretty regularly through my nose. I haven't been waking up with sinus headaches like I used to either. So far, I'm very happy with how I've been healing and feeling. I've got some pictures now too!

For just a refresh, here was my side profile before:


Now here it is without the hump. The tip is still a bit swollen and will take a few months to a year to settle down fully into its permanent position.

I love it, cute and not too "done."

Here's a full on shot, just to see the full effect. Not terribly different, although you can sort of see the small scar just under my nose from the incision. Please ignore my hair and no makeup, we weren't going anywhere today, so I didn't do anything with myself other than shower :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

You look great, Kallie!